Natural Pet Care with Essential Oils
The therapeutic benefits of essential oils are meant for every member of the family, including pets. Whether your best friend is in need of a bath, a mood boost, or suffering from minor skin irritation, Young Living has a pet-friendly solution.
Young Living's Most Popular Products for Pets
- AnimalScents™ Shampoo: Cleans, conditions, and protects your pet's coat without harmful ingredients.
- AnimalScents™ Ointment: A protective and soothing salve formulated for external use on animals.
Essential Oils Pet Care Kit
Veterinarian Dr. Mary Hess of Madison, Wisconsin, recommends that every pet owner carry an essential oil care kit for pets. Based on her experience as a veterinarian, Dr. Hess suggests these Young Living essential oil blends to keep pets feeling their best.
- Peace & Calming® essential oil blend: Ideal for stress, fear, anxiety, and similar conditions, Peace & Calming blend can help calm your pet. If the pet is injured, Peace & Calming blend can relax the animal enough to administer other treatments. It can also be used on cats that are resistant to other forms of treatment for urinary problems or that excessively groom themselves.
- Purification® essential oil blend: Useful for external parasites, such as fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Thieves® essential oil blend: Perfect for minor wounds, abrasions, and lacerations, Thieves blend can also be used for dental concerns. It is safe for kittens and puppies.
- Melrose™ essential oil blend: Used in conjunction with R.C. and Raven blends, Melrose blend provides respiratory support and can also be used on minor wounds, abrasions, and lacerations if Thieves blend can't be tolerated.
- R.C.™ essential oil blend: Ideal for respiratory and urinary tract support, R.C blend is practical for cats that require bladder fortification, when conventional therapies fail. (It can be paired with Raven blend for added support.)
- Raven™ essential oil blend: Used for respiratory and urinary tract support, Raven blend is more powerful than R.C. blend and features essentials oils not found in the latter. Combined, the two oils are highly effective.
- Di-Gize™ essential oil blend: Gastrointestinal systems respond well to this blend. Nutmeg and ginger can be added for additional support.
- PanAway® essential oil blend: Valuable for relieving discomfort and relaxing the muscles, ligaments, and tendons. This oil blend can be used alone or in addition to other essential oils that aid in general discomfort. Using a moist towel over the area increases the effectiveness of the oils.
- Relieve It™ essential oil blend: Especially beneficial for relieving discomfort, Relieve It blend can be alternated with PanAway blend.
"The provided information is for the United States Market. For information about this product in your country please reference your markets product guide.”